So how did I finally leave my job?
I told a colleague at work that I made some money online and through her I was invited to an event in London on "Internet Marketing", words I never heard before.
I met there someone that Mentor me since then on and my life starting changing faster than ever, I was ready to build a business I could live off for many years to come and I left my job.
I have travelled through 4 continents sharing my experience and training people. I must have recorded more than 1000 videos easily and I keep creating videos every week.
I have been looking forward to have finally after so many years a membership site where people could build a community, not just watch videos, a place where they can learn and learn from each other.
A place where I could share my experiences, mistakes and wins.
In the last 9 years I have made money doing all of the following:
- MLM (Multi level marketing)
- Affiliate Marketing
- PLR products marketing
- E-books to build a list and sold E-Books
- Content Marketing
- Webinars businesses to sell services or products and build lists
- E-Commerce / Shops
- Social Media Marketing business (selling stuff on Social Media)
- Ebay (selling on it and Ebay shop)
- Amazon ( How to create your own branded products from Chinese manufacturers and sell them on Amazon)
- Shopify & DropShipping (China and other countries)
- List building with Lead pages / Lead Magnets and Email Marketing
- Blog Marketing /Blogging, I have now the 4th most visited blog specialist on Social Media Worldwide.
- Digital products creation
- Public Speaking
- Workshops running
- Multi Speakers Conference organization
And I want to share with you what worked best and what works best now and what will work best in the future!