Instagram Marketing for Business and eCommerce
Bring your target clients to your business using the most popular social network at the moment
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your Instagram account to be attractive to your target market
- How to find the content to post on your Instagram
- How often to post and how to do content management
- How to choose the right hashtags to bring the most attention
- How to repost and connect with the influencers in your industry/niche
- How to convert your Instagram into a shop with clickable prices
- How to grow your your followers by thousands in a couple of months
Mili Ponce is a recognised international Digital Marketing strategist and keynote speaker.
Known in the UK as the Twitter Queen for the last 9 years, she was the first one, to write and speak in conference about how to increase your sells and bring targeted leads using Twitter Marketing and about how to create a home business by using Twitter to sell affiliate products.
She gives training and consultancy to Corporate Companies, Government Organizations, Marketing Managers, Business Owners and Individuals to use Social Media Marketing to:
- Increase their Brand Awareness
- Increase their Sales
- Target better their Leads
- Automate their Digital Marketing strategy
and Grow their businesses faster
She travels around he world as a keynote speaker on Digital Marketing and ECommerce.
She gives training, speaks in conferences and gives consultancy worldwide, in Europe, Asia, Australasia and Latino America, some of the well known worldwide companies she has giving training to are:
Costa Coffee, UK Department of International Trade, Booking.com and hundreds more since 2010 ...
StartHow to set up/create your account with your phone
StartHow to choose the right hashtags and how to use them
StartHow to repost (use popular content to gain likes)
StartTagging people, who and why to tag
StartWhat content to post and where to find it
StartHow to increase followers and likes
StartHow to connect and get a boost with Instagram influencers in your industry
StartHow to get reports and monitor your strategies on Instagram
StartHow to use PicCollage to create Product Ads and Quotes