Do you have a website which is maybe very old or you just paid for it and it is really new, but it does not bring clients to your business?
Have you tried SEO, Social Media, Paid Ads and your website still does not bring clients to your business?
Or maybe you are just about to pay for a website and you are not sure how the design should be?
There are many specific parts that a homepage in a website should have and very little things like colours, and where things are can make a whole difference in converting visits into clients.
In this course you will learn the foundations of :
- How should my website be structured for best conversion of visits into clients
- How do we know and how could you know where each part of the content should be
- How to monitor what people do in your website, where the click, scroll and even record the screen while they are in your website so you can see what they exactly do.
- How to improve your SEO yourself in few steps without paying any money to any agency or "expert"
If you have any questions do not hesitate to send as a message using this platform.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (it does not have .com)
Mili Ponce is a recognised international Digital Marketing strategist and keynote speaker.
Known in the UK as the Twitter Queen for the last 9 years, she was the first one, to write and speak in conference about how to increase your sells and bring targeted leads using Twitter Marketing and about how to create a home business by using Twitter to sell affiliate products.
She gives training and consultancy to Corporate Companies, Government Organizations, Marketing Managers, Business Owners and Individuals to use Social Media Marketing to:
- Increase their Brand Awareness
- Increase their Sales
- Target better their Leads
- Automate their Digital Marketing strategy
and Grow their businesses faster
She travels around he world as a keynote speaker on Digital Marketing and ECommerce.
She gives training, speaks in conferences and gives consultancy worldwide, in Europe, Asia, Australasia and Latino America, some of the well known worldwide companies she has giving training to are:
Costa Coffee, UK Department of International Trade, Booking.com and hundreds more since 2010 ...